G&H Bonding Tubes
Innovative technology and sleek, stylish comfort.
Made in the U.S.A by G&H® Orthodontics
Sleek and stylish, Viper™ buccal tubes incorporate the latest design technology with a growing industry desire for comfortable, easy–to–use appliances that simplify treatment and reduce valuable chair time.
- Malleable ball hook enhances patient comfort and avoids gingival impingement
- Full funneled entrance helps guide wire into buccal tube
- Torque–in–base for easier alignment with optimal functional occlusion and case finishing
- Compound contour base anatomically conforms to the tooth and provides proper fit and appliance expression
- 4.2mm mesial/distal length for maximum control
- 80–gauge indented mesh pad with an anatomically formed fit and maximum bond strength
- Two Bonding Pads avaiable:
mini Pad .200" (5.08mm) x .115" (2.921mm)
Standard Pad .260" (6.604mm) x .120" (3.048mm)
Confidence is in the design
Achieving stronger, more consistent bonds in every case is made possible by unique pad designs that accommodate a wide array of treatment needs.
Because precise positioning is critical in establishing an effective treatment and avoiding occlusal interference with opposing teeth, we designed our bond pads with pronounced developmental indents to make locating the optimal bonding position a snap.
Molded Compound Contour Base
Anatomically conforms to the tooth and provides proper fit and appliance expression.
Featuring an 80–gauge mesh base in two different pad configurations, our direct bond tubes are sure to meet all of your treatment needs.
Large Indented Pad
Small Indented Pad
- Safety Data Sheeth